TTD SEVA ONLINE or ttdsevaonline.com is currently operated and maintained by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board for providing Devotees Online Services. This project was implemented in 1998 and prior to this day it is operational 24X7. Pilgrims and devotees who visit Tirumala and Tirupati are provisioned with utilizing online services. Around 11 Services are now live for travelers. Many Online portals are providing only information about TTD Online Services. But Official website to use is www.ttdsevaonline.com
Services available for pilgrims & Travelers @ TTD SEVA ONLINE website:
- 300 Rupees E-Special Entry Darshan Ticket Booking.
- Accommodation & Guest House Booking @ Tirumala & Tirupati.
- Arjitha Seva Booking.
- E-Seva Electronic Luck Dip for Arjihta Seva.
- Kalyana Vedika for Marriages in Tirumala.
- Publications Subscription.
- Hundi – Donation directly to Corpus Fund of Temple.
- Donations for TTD Trusts & Donor Management System.
To utilize the above services devotees or pilgrims need to register with ttdsevaonline website with their login credentials. Here in this web site we will post you about Arjitha Sevas, Temple Information, TTD Board Services, Latest udpates, Online Services utilization guides etc.
TTD seva Online Arjitha Sevas list:
Tirumala is the biggest Pilgrim center in world. It is also rich in spiritual ceremonies offered for Lord Venkateswara Swamy on Venkatachala Hill. In temple there were many poojas and sevas are offered for god. Some are done twice a day and some are done weelky.
Arjitha Sevas done on daily basis to Lord Govinda in Tirumala:
- Suprabatha Seva.
- Thomala Seva.
- Sahasra Namaa Archana Seva.
- Kalyanotsavam Seva for Malayappa Swamy.
- Dolotsavam or Unjal Seva
- Arjitha Bramhotsavam
- Sahasra Deepalankara Seva
Weekly Sevas perfomed from Monday to Friday.
- Every Monday : Chatrudasa Kalasa Visesha Pooja for Malayappa Swamy
- Every Tuesday: Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu.
- Every Wednesday: Sahasra Kalasabhishekam for Bhoga Srinivasa Murthy.
- Every Thursday: Tiruppavadai Seva.
- Every Friday: Poorabhishekam for Main Idol.